The August 2010 edition of BSD Magazine is now available for download. Just some of this months topics include:
- Network monitoring with Nagios and OpenBSD
- Replacing Microsoft Exchange
The July 2010 edition of BSD Magazine is now available for download. This months topics include:
- Desktop firewalls with pf and fwbuilder
- Remote installation of FreeBSD
- OpenBSD as a mail server
along more how to’s and interviews.
The May 2010 edition of BSD Magazine titled “Embedded BSD” is now available for download.
Just some of the articles include:
- OpenBSD as a Primary Domain Controller
- FreeBSD MySQL Clustering How-to
BSD Magazine has released their OpenBSD in the Limelight issue available as a download. The only cost is your email address.
BSD Magazine was ready to shut their doors not to long ago when the BSD community came together to save the day. You can read about it on the pfsense.org blog.